Baby Boomers and Retirees
Retirement is one of the most exciting, and often most intimidating, milestones in life. You have worked hard throughout your career and deserve to sit back, relax, and enjoy this time. Whether you are looking to perfect your golf swing, spend more time with children and grandchildren, or travel the world, you likely have many questions on how to get there.
Some questions you should ask the professionals at Patriot Asset Advisors include:
- Will I be able to retire on time?
- What will my income look like in retirement and will I be able to maintain my same lifestyle without a steady paycheck?
- What is the best way to recreate a paycheck in retirement?
- What is the smartest age to begin taking Social Security?
- Should I get long-term care insurance?
- How should I plan for the transfer of my estate?
- What should I do with my old 401(k)s?
- How do I minimize taxes on my current income?
- How can I get more income out of my assets?
- Should we be setting up a trust?
- Is it a good idea to still be in stocks at my age?
- Is my asset allocation set up correctly?
- How should I discuss my estate with my children?
When approaching retirement planning, it is important to consider the long-term element and approach your investments with a more conservative approach. We will help you craft a plan that is right for you and your retirement goals and guide you through every step of the way.