Business owners face a wide variety of decisions that impact the lives of themselves, their employees, and their business. We can help answer many of the common questions business owners have, such as:
- How can I lower my taxes?
- How can I keep my great executives, or key people?
- How do I start developing a stable succession plan?
- Why is it important to work with a professional when setting up a corporate retirement plan, such as a 401(k) or 403(b) plan?
- Should I sell my business?
- What benefits should I offer?
- How can I manage my cash flow?
- What is an ESOP and do I need one?
- What is a 1031 Exchange?
Our ideal clients are those that are serious about taking care of themselves and their business, passionate about education, and value the service that our professionals can offer. Contact us today to get started on your financial education.
Often times, we are told to conform to the mold. Don’t be too different, follow the crowd, and try not to make waves. But in this industry, we have found that being unique isn’t a bad thing but instead an advantage! We approach things a little differently by focusing on the process rather than the product and craft plans according to our clients’ goals.
We have helped hundreds of individuals throughout Ohio, including Columbus, Newark, Granville, Westerville, and many more communities, plan for their financial future. Below are some questions you may be considering when beginning to work with a professional planner:
How can I stop getting crushed in taxes?
- Am I spending too much?
- How can I pay for my children’s education?
- What should I do with my current stock options?
- I just got married or divorced, what do I need to know about my finances?
- Do I need a will or trust?
- Is my asset allocation set up properly according to my short and long-term goals?
- What insurance needs do I have for myself and my family?
- Am I on track for retirement?
Whether you are a seasoned investor or just getting started on your savings, today is as good a time as ever to reach out to our office and see how we can help you. After all, together we’ve got this.
Retirement is one of the most exciting, and often most intimidating, milestones in life. You have worked hard throughout your career and deserve to sit back, relax, and enjoy this time. Whether you are looking to perfect your golf swing, spend more time with children and grandchildren, or travel the world, you likely have many questions on how to get there.
Some questions you should ask the professionals at Patriot Asset Advisors include:
- Will I be able to retire on time?
- What will my income look like in retirement and will I be able to maintain my same lifestyle without a steady paycheck?
- What is the best way to recreate a paycheck in retirement?
- What is the smartest age to begin taking Social Security?
- Should I get long-term care insurance?
- How should I plan for the transfer of my estate?
- What should I do with my old 401(k)s?
- How do I minimize taxes on my current income?
- How can I get more income out of my assets?
- Should we be setting up a trust?
- Is it a good idea to still be in stocks at my age?
- Is my asset allocation set up correctly?
- How should I discuss my estate with my children?
When approaching retirement planning, it is important to consider the long-term element and approach your investments with a more conservative approach. We will help you craft a plan that is right for you and your retirement goals and guide you through every step of the way.
We have found that important life events, like a divorce, job change, or loss of a spouse, need a special level of care and dedication that other advisors might overlook. This is an emotionally charged time for both you and your family and we want to help guide you through the personal and financial implications of these milestones. Some questions to ask your financial planner when going through a life event include:
- How should I manage my budget now that my income may have changed?
- Should I keep my house or car?
- What rights am I entitled to after a divorce?
- How should I prepare an emergency fund for if I lose my job?
- What are the tax implications of a divorce or loss of spouse?
- What should I do if my ex or deceased spouse is the beneficiary on my life insurance? Should I review my beneficiary designations?
- How will your professional qualifications and experience help me get through this tumultuous time?
- This may be an emotionally heightened time when you’re forced to make pivotal decisions regarding your future. With a myriad of issues to sort out, it can affect every aspect of your life - especially your finances. Uninformed choices can have consequences long after the dust settles on your life transitions.
At Patriot Asset Advisors, our team includes certified professionals who strive to ensure that your needs - both now and after a transition - are heard, assessed properly, and explained for a fair and worry-free outcome.